We represent injured workers in their claims for disability benefits and payment for medical treatment. We will effectively handle all circumstances that may arise with your workers’ compensation claim. We will:
- Help you prepare and file your claim with your employer and the Connecticut Workers’ Compensation Commission
- Coordinate with your doctors so you get the treatment you need and properly develop the medical aspects of your case
- Negotiate with your employer and insurer
- Represent you at hearings and appeals before the Connecticut Workers’ Compensation Commission Review and where appropriate, help you in any work-related personal injury, defective product or premises liability claim that may relate to your injury.
The benefits you may be entitled to receive as a result of your work related injury include:
- Compensation for lost wages
- Compensation for medical expenses
- Compensation for permanent partial disability or total disability
- Compensation for the loss of earning capacity
- Vocational rehabilitation and job retraining
A workers’ compensation attorney from Biller, Sachs, Raio & Zito will be your advocate in every facet of this process. We will effectively handle all circumstances that may arise with your workers’ compensation claim.
General Resource Links:
We are a New Haven County Law Firm with offices in Hamden and Branford, which practices workers’ compensation law throughout all counties of Connecticut (CT), including Middlesex County, Fairfield County, Hartford County and Litchfield County, as well as the communities of Hamden, North Haven, Cheshire, New Haven, West Haven, East Haven, Meriden, Milford, Branford, Guilford, Madison, Ansonia, Derby, Seymour, Naugatuck, Oxford, Waterbury and Bridgeport.
Thank you for visiting our site. If you are looking for workers’ compensation assistance, please contact us at 203-281-1717.