Divorce Resource Library
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is Collaborative Divorce?
- How does it work?
- Is it right for me?
- What is the difference between collaborative divorce and litigation?
- Is it expensive?
- Attorney Louise Zito discusses nonadversarial divorce
- If You’re Thinking About Getting A Divorce In Connecticut
- Amiable Unhitching
- Is There Such a Thing as a Healthy Divorce?
- 10 Key Questions to Ask in an Initial Divorce Consultation
- The Children’s Bill of Rights in Divorce
- Family Law: Weaving With Two Threads, Not Just One by Louise R. Zito and Beith M. Karrasik, Connecticut Law Tribune, August 11, 2014