- He received his undergraduate degree in Biological Sciences from the University of Connecticut. Michael received his J.D. from Quinnipiac University School of Law in 2014, where he graduated Cum Laude.
- At Quinnipiac, he earned membership in the Mock Trial Honor Society and the Student Bar Association. He was awarded the Distinguished Achievement Award in Lawyer’s Professional Responsibility.
- He was admitted to the Connecticut State Bar in 2014.
- Michael joined the firm as an associate in 2017
- He is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association, insurance law section, Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association and New Haven Bar Association
Admitted: 2014, Connecticut; 2016, U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut, 2016, Federal Bankruptcy Court.
Law School: Quinnipiac School of Law, J.D., 2014
College: University of Connecticut, B.S., 2011
Member: Connecticut Bar Association, Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association and New Haven Bar Association