Doreen is of counsel to our firm. She currently resides and practices in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Her practice areas include Family, Employment and Personal Injury Litigation.
- Received her B.S. in Nursing in 1981 from Seton Hall University, her Master of Science in Management from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute at Hartford, Connecticut, and her J.D. from the University of Connecticut School of Law in 1992.
- Her focus lies on family, employment, and personal injury law. She has successfully represented employees and employers before administrative agencies and state and federal court.
- Doreen’s experience in family law includes dissolution of marriage, alimony, child support, custody and relocation, equitable distribution, modification and enforcement, and premarital agreements.
- She was admitted to the Connecticut Bar in 1992, U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut in 1994, and the Florida Bar in 2006.
- Doreen is currently a Florida Certified Supreme Court Family Mediator.
Admitted: 1992, Connecticut; 1995, U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut; 2006, Florida
Law School: University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 1992
College: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, M.S. in Management; Seton Hall University, B.S. in Nursing ·
Member: Florida Bar Association (Member, Family Law Section); Palm Beach County Bar Association; Collaborative Divorce Team, Inc. (Palm Beach County)