Nick is of counsel to our firm. Nick is also the the managing partner of Sekas & Associates in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. His practice areas include Personal Injury and Insurance Litigation, Commercial and Contract Litigation, Real Estate and Corporate Transactions.
- Received a degree in Marketing from Fordham University and his J.D. from Pace University School of Law in 1986. He was admitted to the New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut Bars in 1986.
- With over 25 years of experience, Nicholas focuses on personal injury and insurance litigation.
- He recently received recognition as Peer Rated Attorney by his colleagues, and was nominated as a “Top American Professional” in the United States.
- Nicholas is the Founder, Director, and Bank Counsel to Mariner’s Bank, a community bank serving Northern New Jersey. He is also former General Counsel to Daibes Enterprises, based in Edgewater, New Jersey, and former Planning Board Attorney in the Borough of Cliffside Park, New Jersey. He also assists many civic organizations.
- Nicholas is a member of the American, New Jersey, and New York Trial Associations and the New Jersey and New York Bar Associations.
Admitted: 1987, New Jersey, New York and Connecticut; U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey; U.S. Court of Appeals, First, Second and Third Circuits; U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York; U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
Law School: Pace University School of Law, J.D.
College: Fordham University, B.S.
Member: American Bar Association, New Jersey Bar Association, New York Bar Association