- She received her undergraduate degree from Southern Connecticut State University, and her J.D. from New York Law School.
- Louise was admitted to the New York Bar in 1985, and to the Connecticut Bar and the U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut, in 1986.
- Currently, Louise represents individuals in all family law matters and related issues, including estate, probate and family business mediation.
- She is President of the Board of Directors for Committee of the Connecticut Council for Non-Adversarial Divorce (CCND)
- She is the founding member and Officer of Divorce Solutions of Connecticut.
- She is a member of Collaborative Divorce Team of Connecticut and the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals. Her special training is in the areas of Mediation and Interdisciplinary Collaborative Divorce.
- Louise is very active in community and professional organizations.
- Louise is a recipient of the Branford Women’s Network’s “Woman of the Year” award, a member of the Connecticut Bar Association, the New Haven Bar Association, and the Connecticut Women’s Education and Legal Fund.
- Louise is a member of the Connecticut Family Mediation Training Group and is training new mediators. She has also lectured extensively to local community organizations and business groups.
Admitted: New York, Connecticut and U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
Law School: New York Law School, J.D., 1985
College: Southern Connecticut State University, B.A., 1972
Member: New Haven County Bar Association, Connecticut Bar Association, New York State and American Bar Associations