Jon’s practice areas include Litigation in all courts, Complex Insurance Coverage Litigation and Personal Injury Law.
- Received a dual degree in Economics and Political Science from Clark University in 1982.
- Received his J.D. from Pace University School of Law in 1986 with an award in Remedies in American Jurisprudence and Best Brief Northeast Region for the Jesup International Moot Court Competition.
- Admitted to the Connecticut and New York Bars in 1986, and the United States District Court for Connecticut in 1989.
- Has represented victims of serious injury for 25 years both internationally and throughout the country.
- Has successfully litigated numerous jury and courtside trials in both state and federal courts, as well as presented and argued appeals to the Connecticut Appellate and Supreme Courts.
- Jon was an Assistant Associate Professor at the Albertus Magnus School of New Dimensions teaching Business Ethics and American Government.
- Jon has recovered millions of dollars for policyholders in cases involving insurance payments for unfair insurance practices, bad faith, emotional distress, and legal fees.
- He has been licensed by the State of Connecticut as a Public Insurance Adjuster since 1978.
- Jon is Executive Director/Counsel to the Connecticut Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (CAPIA).
- Jon is a member of the Connecticut and American Bar Associations, the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, and the New Haven Bar Association.
- Jon has lectured to the Connecticut Bar Association and the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association on a number of insurance-related subjects, and has authored several articles involving agency law, property coverage, and insurance coverage litigation.
- Jon serves on the Executive Committee of the Insurance Section of the Connecticut Bar Association.
Admitted: 1986, Connecticut; 1987, New York; 1989, U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
Law School: Pace University School of Law, J.D., 1986
College: Clark University, B.A., Economics/Political Science, 1982
Member: Connecticut and American Bar Associations; Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association; The Association of Trial Lawyers of America.